RULES READ AND MEMORIZE

Go down

RULES READ AND MEMORIZE

Post by Hyung on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:41 pm

1. BE NICE

we are all here to have fun and share cool stuff. I don't mind occasional cursing but if I see you people putting fucks every two words you're getting a warning.

2. DO NOT BASH
it goes for other users and other bands. let's all follow a general rule - don't like it ignore it. you are ofcourse entitled to your preferences and opinions, if you write you don't like the song or someone's face bc of reasons - it's cool. If you say they're a fugly bitch with no talent - it's a warning.

3. NO THREE WORDS POSTS
we're here to talk not pump our post count. this rule does not apply to the hyde park, as said in the description - do whatever you want in the random posts zone, as long as its not photoshoped naked snsd with rude comments all over it

4. PLEASE, BE ACTIVE!
we're not going to delete your accounts if you're not but we and all the bunnies in the world are going to be sad and upset if there are only five people talking in here

5. WHEN POSTING FANWORKS THAT AREN'T YOURS - CREDIT PROPERLY
this rule is very important. if I see someone putting drawings, fics, manips, ANYTHING with no proper credits and I will give you a warning. if you continue doing that - I will ban you. pernamently. someone took time to create this thing and you liked it enough to share it with other people. give us a link to their blog so we can enjoy more of their work. if you're not sure who did the thing - for example when you found it on google image -SAY SO. we'll look for the source and credit the artist.

6. DO NOT CLAIM CELEBRITY AS YOURS
we believe everyone understands what this means. no, OPPA IS NOT YOURS. he is his own human being. we will not tolerate such things, we will also not tolerate bashing girl groups members for talking to "your" oppa.
also, please remember there is a difference between

"oh, my poor little Honggyu, he looks so tired~"
and
"HONGGYU IS MINE TAKE YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HIM"
I believe you get the point.

7. USE ENGLISH OR PROVIDE A TRANSLATION IF OTHER LANGUAGE IS USED.
again - this is a rule to ensure we all have fun here. this is an international fan forum and we are using english here.

8. DO NOT ARGUE OVER PAIRINGS
again - talking and exchanging opinions is good, we want that. throwing a fit is not okay.

9. POSTING DOWNLOAD LINKS OF OFFICIAL MATERIAL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

WE'RE ALL HERE TO HAVE FUN. I HOPE WE WON'T HAVE TO BUT WE MAY ADD SOME RULES LATER IF THEY ARE NEEDED.
Hyung
the boss

http://nantynarking.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down