ready to go!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kpop in general

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

kpop in general Empty kpop in general

Post by rikli Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:56 am

let's talk about any other kpop idols! new music, mv, gossips, etc. : )
remember - no hate!
rikli
rikli
handler

Back to top Go down

kpop in general Empty Re: kpop in general

Post by Hyung Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:22 am

you send photos of fangirls mobbing idols on airport and then say no hate that is hard to achieve

okay, so who's excited for a comeback? exo? block b? someone else I didnt realize has a comeback?
Hyung
Hyung
the boss

http://nantynarking.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyung Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:37 am

guys guys I have a rumour nice gossip yes

LOOK

Shindong has a new gf and she's a model what is my life
Hyung
Hyung
the boss

Back to top Go down

Post by QtQ Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:27 pm

!!! Aww yeahhh, wtg Shindong! ♥ He's my favorite Super Junior member, even though Im not an ELF. Funny dudes always end up marrying really attractive women, so Im not even surprised. Its hard to resist a good sense of humor yknow? :)

Block B's new MV was amazing omg. So entertaining. I wasnt a fan of Taeil's part at first, the transition was jarring to me - but its grown on me now. Im excited to see them perform it live, especially since they always go all out onstage.

Sorry to all the EXO fans still waiting for Overdose to be released. ._. Ive been avoiding the leaked versions, so Im looking forward to hearing it as soon as it comes out. (Kris is my favorite EXO member. Its the eyebrows tbh.)

I dont know if any of yall are KissMe's but UKiss is coming back at the end of the month and Im so excited I could scream! GOT7 is also coming out with a new show next week I think - any gotchas/love7's/whatever-theyre-calling-their fanbase-now in the house?

Thats all I know about! Im sure other groups are busy though. Kpop never sleeps :\
QtQ
QtQ

http://sks-kvb.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rikli Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:11 pm

well i'm a big exo stan sooo i've heard everything, even watched showcase with subs, haha, kris is ridiculous human being god bless him
ukiss is coming back but without aj, i'm quite sad about it, especially since i like him more than hoon (oops)
rikli
rikli
handler

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:48 pm

ukiss is coming back I hope it will be sth nice, still I am sad because no Oppa Sad
Xo killed me with their comeback, Kimfreakingjongin should burn in hell, nobody should be allowed to be so incredibly hot! And also Kris... and Baek... and Lay...
Block B's mv is really crazy and well made, but the song is quite weird in my opinion, but I'm not a fan, Hyung has more to say about them for sure, she loves them.
Also today was a mixture of sadness (because of all the tragedy that had happened lately) and guilty pleasure (because Himchan's birthday and all the spam on my dash). I'm confused.
kanda
kanda
handler

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyung Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:43 am

overdose was not released officially yet but I am already addicted ooops these two above me made me their super fan in two weeks beware
BLOCK B IS THE BEST EVER MV IS SO THEIR STYLE ALSO THE REFERENCES TO OLDER MVS IN JACKPOT I AM DYING. the song is a bit weird tho but I listened to it so many times already its slowly growing on me, cant wait for the mini release I am sure it's going to be AWESOME
I was upset when I read about UKISS postponing their comeback also without AJ what about UBEAT? they said UBEAT is going to release a thing right after the comeback but if AJ is not doing the comeback then I gues no UBEAT too?
I dont know NOTHING about got7 heard one song and wasnt really impressed :c but if You are a fan then spam us with stuff, we are open minded you may convert us QtQ :3

also, about Shindong. I love his mc skill but I am not a fan of this man, ever since he said a girl cant be overweight while himself being rather on the heavy side v.v I liked him for some time tho. also, I was surprised with these news bc there was no info about his now ex-fiance? my fav SJ member is Heechul Smile
Hyung
Hyung
the boss

Back to top Go down

Post by QtQ Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:29 am

Kris is so ridiculous haha, but I love him! Bless ♥ Ah, so you've already heard/seen Overdose? What did you think of it? :D

I'm sad about AJ still being gone too, it feels like he's been gone forever, especially since UKiss is always so busy. I really want uBEAT to succeed so Im the most upset about them possibly not coming out with a new song this year! :\ Sigh.

OMG wait you've all heard Overdose already?? I really should just go listen to it, but I prefer to listen to songs for the first time while watching the MV so I can get the ~*full experience*~ [im also super super stubborn whoops!] Ill be sure to come here and spazz out about it once Ive listened to it :)

Ah I've heard about the accident in South Korea as well. It's really really horrible. My thoughts are definitely with everyone affected by it. It's been a bit weird for me too, seeing all the funny kpop gifs on tumblr but then also being reminded of the terrible thing that happened. Major whiplash. I can only hope they find more survivors and that everyone finds peace of mind somehow!

In lighter news~* Block B's song was definitely weird, but weird is what they do best :D

*slams desk* HYUNG LET'S TALK ABOUT BLOCK B!! I loved all the references to the older MV's too!! Especially Kyung with the whip AHEM. I really want to hear the Very Good rough remix that's gonna be on the EP; they always produce such good music so Im super excited! At first I didnt like Taeil's part in the song (it was very sudden to me), but it's grown on me after replaying the song a bunch of times :) Did you hear PO sing??? I didnt know he could do that!

omg this is so long Im sorry, I wasnt kidding when I said I talked too much haha

Ahh with GOT7 you must've heard Girls Girls Girls! My favorite GOT7 song is I Like You (youtube: /watch?v=Jut-w-1Qmio) which I think is actually better than their debut song. They did a cute "boyfriend" version of it that might warm your heart (youtube: /watch?v=Df4rFxE4AMs)!!

WAIT WHEN DID SHINDONG SAY THAT. Oh noooo. That's so hypocritical. :\ I read about the whole ex-fiance thing, but celebs keep their personal life very hush hush so I have no idea what happened with her! Also Heechul is gorgeous *high5 for awesome taste* apparently he's really funny too :)
QtQ
QtQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyung Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:59 pm

guuuurl we breathe overdose already. also, idk if You're aware of this but that was NOT a leak, it never is, especially when it comes to SM. they ALWAYS put out some "secret" footage and later pretend they dont know how it happened. they do it on purpose and do it all the time

no wait, right now me and Kanda breathe sexy clap that song is too fckn much someone fan me

yes Kris is ridiculous and cool and stupid and embarassing and awesome and sexy all at the same time I HATE HIM HOW DARE HE  HIS FACE OFFENDS MY RELIGIOUS FEELS AND STUFF

I AM WATCHING SEVEN SEASONS VERY CLOSELY OKAY THEY SHOULD NOT EVEN TRY TO DO ANYTHING SKETCHY TOWARDS MY BOYS
no srsly if something bad happens again idk what Im going to do but its going to be huge.
THERE IS EVEN A PART OF THE DANCE THAT IS AN EVEN MORE RIDICULOUS VERSION OF THE VERY GOOD DANCE OKAY

okok Im going to check those got7 vids RIGHT after I watch sexy clap 3657times more I PROMISE

Shindong says this kind of crap all the time he's got great mc skill and flow but he's obnoxious ;/ apparently they broke up a year ago but Shindong only talked about it after he was seen with his new girl. well he never kept secrets about his personal life so I was surprised he didn't anounce he's sexy free and single again
HEECHUL IS THE BEST IN LOOKS AND PERSONALITY OKAY I LOVE HIM TO DEATH

Last edited by Hyung on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hyung
Hyung
the boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyung Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:00 pm

also I changed the settings everyone should be able to post links now~~
Hyung
Hyung
the boss

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Shindong is funny and dances well but i can't like him fully because of his attitude, I totally love Donghae and Eunhyuk <3
About Ubeat...well, this is still Ukiss but... they kinda disappointed me... And asdfgdskfghsaughsiu, why not AJ but with Hoon... :/
Overdose is so damn good and freaking Kai is so sexy I can't... It's in my head like Growl was before, so damn good :3
I DON'T WANT TO LIE IN MY HEAD RN IS ONLY FREAKING SEXY CLAP YES HELL YES MORE GIMME MORE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE RN?!
kanda
kanda
handler

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:51 pm

wait, what about Infinite? do u like them?bc I think they r important too <3
kanda
kanda
handler

Back to top Go down

Post by rikli Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:54 pm

what happened when i was away, how do i respond

yeah, that was this one time a week ago at kpop party, those koreans that organized it played over dose leaked video practice and we were a few that knew what was going on LMAO i'm still laughing about this

yeah we don't like shindong and leeteuk, they talk sh*t, ugh
also heechul, yes, ever since he got out from the army he doesn't give a damn and says truth whatever he wants, that is amazing

SHOULD WE WATCH THIS?
rikli
rikli
handler

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyung Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:58 pm

I am scared shitless to watch this thing after I read what Alex wrote on his instagram I am not ready for this amount of secondhand embarassemnt NOT TODAY I CANT DEAL LETS DO IT TOMORROW

Heechul always said things and got in trouble about it, he had to apologize for bitching at the girl that poisoned Yunho and got into a fist fight with some guys making fun of Hangeng and let me stop here bc I could never shut up okay
Hyung
Hyung
the boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyung Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:01 pm

did this thing eat my post wtf I dont remember what I wrote but its not here
wait let me try and write the thing again

YES INFINITE IS IMPORTANT VERY IMPORTANT ALSO BEAST

and about ukiss i am very VERY angry at Hoon lately. I didnt mind him for most of the time but after Oppa left and AJ is away I feel Hoon is becoming more and more useless in my eyes. I dislike him now, I want him out and Oppa, Kibum and Alex back, please do that.

oh right and about
OVERDOSE = KRIS DANCING KRIS DOING THINGS WITH HIS HANDS AT ME KRIS BEING OWDIFHNRWODF KRIS JUST KRIS EVERYWHERE WU FUCKING YIFAN JUST NO
also LUHAN WITH A BUN I am so out
Hyung
Hyung
the boss

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:25 pm

Rikli my dear (deer, since it's Lulu's birthday), don's say WE dislike Leeteuk, bc I do like his face, ok? XD
GIMME OPPA BACK, AND ALEX... MAYBE KIBUM TOO, but...
kanda
kanda
handler

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyung Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:28 pm

you like his face but you hate his mouth so
Hyung
Hyung
the boss

Back to top Go down

Post by QtQ Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:16 am

!!! Oh thats good to know! I'm definitely gonna listen to Overdose tomorrow then (Ive gotta sleep soon, its like 2am over here and Ive gotta get ready for Easter!) Im so excited to see Kris, I cant even. There should be a support group for Kris stans. WHY DID LUHAN HAVE A BUN THOUGH??

I love that Alexander is cohosting a youtube show now! He's just as adorable/embarrassing as ever :) LMAO you guys are so addicted to Sexy Clap, be careful or you'll Overdose! (see what I did there)

Damn Heechul sounds badass, you guys sure know how to pick Super Junior biases (NOT LIKE ME, I APPARENTLY PICKED THE ASSHOLE OF THE GROUP). Im so surprised that Shindong turned out to be a jerk - what a disappointment ;__; At least now I know

The dancing in Jackpot was HILARIOUS though, remember Zicos face? If Seven Seasons treats Block B badly every BBC will be so upset, heads will roll. It'll be WWIII istg

I love uBEAT but I didnt like their first album (EP?) that much. It was kind of all over the place, and Kevin sang a lot even though it was supposed to be mostly AJ + Eli. :\ Have you guys heard Hoon rap? He's not bad but I still prefer AJ's style~

Ahh...by Oppa you guys mean Dongho right? I miss him too. It must suck to have to deal with all the member changes and stuff :\ I can't bring myself to dislike Hoon though, he's just so harmless. I hope he impresses you when they make their comeback in May, Hyung!

And I've heard of Infinite before! I have so many feelings about DongWoo. I liked Destiny a lot but I havent heard any of their other songs. Do yall have any suggestions/recommendations?

Ive heard of Beast too (then again who hasnt?)! I like them because I have a soft spot for Hyunseung after seeing him in BigBang's documentary :) I can't remember if I've asked you guys this already or not, but have you guys ever heard of a group called History?
QtQ
QtQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyung Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:44 pm

UGH MY LAPTOP DIED WHILE I WAS TYPING IM SO ANGRY

just get ready that Kris dances the same part in chinese mv that Sehun does in korean and I was sure he's gonna break both his legs and maybe also his spine but oh well I forgot his middle name is satan ;;
bc Luhan's hair is long in the middle and shaved on the sides something similar to what Kris has but maybe a bit longer? they both have buns in the mv AND I DIED THEY LOOKS SO GOOD /cries

YOU MY LADY ARE GETTING A TIME OUT AND NO MIDNIGHT SNACK FOR THIS HORRIBLE HORRBILE PUN

Shindong disguises himself as funny harmless dork but the truth is he's an asshole and it comes out from time to time. if You watch some older shows like full house You will see what I mean. and Heechul is just one of a kind <3

THERE IS ONLY ONE OPPA AND ITS DONGHO OPPA ALSO HE HATES US
idk I was really indifferent about Hoon but now . . . also, I am sorry, I love Potato Eli but EVERYONE AND MINHO rap better than he does ^^"

my dear Infinite made the ultimate kpop song!

also EVERYONE love Dongwoo bc he's so cute and irresistible <3 also his face is ugly and beautiful at the same time HOW DO I SAY NO I LOVE DONGWOO

I AM SORRY I AM DISTRACTED BY YUKWON AND TRYING TO DECIDE IF WHITE OR BLACK HAIR IS BETTER AND ALSO BEING THANKFULL FOR HAVING BOTH IN THE MV BC OMG HES SO PERFECT
Woo Jiho is a topic I need to ignore bc I have too many feels for him /cries in a corner

Hyunseung was cute in the documentary but I think it was the right decision not to debut him with BB he wasn't ready then and he fits with beast so much better <3

yes we have seen History I even liked one of their songs but they were never good enough to check them out more~

Last edited by Hyung on Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hyung
Hyung
the boss

Back to top Go down

Post by rikli Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:53 pm

yes, the chaser is the BEST SONG like it can't be described with words? also it was voted the song of 2012 err somewhere, but yeah, it's legit
i probably checked out history but they didn't make an impression on me i guess, but who knows. they are good singers? or it's not this group lmao
rikli
rikli
handler

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyung Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:59 pm

YOU ARE WELCOME
and I am dead.
Hyung
Hyung
the boss

Back to top Go down

Post by QtQ Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:01 am

I JUST WATCHED THE EXO M OVERDOSE MV, SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR. I wasn't prepared for Kris to be so handsome.

Both Kris and Luhan look cute with that hairstyle! I'm not a fan of the bright outfits though - they aren't really my style. But that's okay because the song was VERY VERY GOOD! I have a friend whose bias is Xiumin and I bet she's gonna be so happy to see that he got screen time :) I like the song a lot (!!) and I'm probably gonna play it a hundred times a day until I get sick of it and throw my ipod away haha

OH NO, MY SNACKS--! HYUNG~*! (haha I love typing that, it makes me feel like Im in a kdrama)

Ahhh, Sekkura! I remember thinking how funny it was that they got Dongho to say "oppa hates you" even though hes the youngest. Silly UKiss. But Eli's not that bad of a rapper! He's no Zico, but he's alright! :) He's just gonna have to practice very hard to fill AJ's shoes, especially since AJ was the stronger rapper.

I listened to The Chaser! ...you guys, I liked the song, but what was going on in the video? Is he dead? Maybe it'd make more sense to me if I knew lyrics? Or maybe I'd understand more if I spent more time watching the MV instead of being distracted by Dongwoo whoops The song was a lot of fun! It reminded me of the "victory" moment in a video game or anime, if that makes sense?

And I agree with you Hyung, Hyunseung just didnt fit in with BigBang. He seems to fit in well with Beast though and he seems pretty popular so I'm happy :D

Ah shucks. I think History's awesome. They're rookies though so they dont have a lot of songs out yet. IMHO I think they have some pretty good vocalists, Meg! You guys might've heard What Am I To You before?

Honestly, I thought they were just ok at first, but after listening to Dreamer I really fell for them hard!

It's ok if yall don't like them that much though! :) I just wanted to share them with you, just in case ♥

ALSO THANK YOU FOR THAT VIDEO HYUNG, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT. You're like a magical Kris fairy, sprinkling gifs and vids of Kris throughout the forum for everyone to enjoy~*
QtQ
QtQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyung Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:52 pm

STEPH I AM SORRY BUT YOUR HISTORY VIDEOS LINKED ME TO C-CLOWN AND I AM LOST AGAIN I DONT REMEMBER THE SONGS OTTOKE /listens to history again
I think Im gonna have to wait for them to do more bc I still think they're rather average, sorry :3

WHEN IS SM GOING TO RELEASE THE MV I NEED HQ HELP

ELI IS AN EMBARASSING POTATO YOU KNOW IM RIGHT. I still love him, I want that tree damn it where is it ;;

Chaser is about Dongwoo looking amazing on that bike. that's it I SWEAR
Hyung
Hyung
the boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyung Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:36 pm

ekhem, did I say I am not interested in History bc I think I changed my mind I am definitely interested in this mister in the midle and his arms

kpop in general IxhaKoI2hay41

who is this tell me quick
Hyung
Hyung
the boss

Back to top Go down

Post by QtQ Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:52 am

*slams desk* FOILED AGAIN BY C-CLOWN! >:O That's okay! Thanks for giving History a shot ♥ I'm pretty sure the guy in that picture is History's rapper, ShiYoung! It's either him or the leader KyungIl, but I'm 90% sure it's ShiYoung because he has arms of steel. I hope Im not wrong whoopsss

I ALSO WANT AN HQ VERSION OF THE OVERDOSE MV. The day they release it on Youtube, it's probably going to get a million views in like...5 minutes. Just gotta be patient until they release it u_u

Eli is so awkward, but it's sweet! ALSO I love potatoes therefore I love Eli, wait why do you call Eli a potato I JUST KEEP IMAGINING:

kpop in general Kbu6n4

It's official: the guy in The Chaser MV crashed his car because he got distracted thinking about Dongwoo riding his bike, R.I.P driver dude. If History releases any more pics of 'Mr. Buff Arm Dude'™ Ill definitely let you know~*
QtQ
QtQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum