ready to go!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PERFORMANCES

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PERFORMANCES - Page 2 Empty Re: PERFORMANCES

Post by QtQ Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:20 am

Im a fan of BAP too even though Im not quite "BABY" status yet. Still, their album First Sensibility was pretty amazing!! I loved BANGX2 and of course Angel. I cant honestly pick a bias out of them since I dont follow them very closely but I like Jongup and Himchan A LOT. I usually just say Himchan is my bias though because of his INAPPROPRIATELY PRETTY FACE. Crayon Pop is rough to listen to but yeah, on mute it should be alright :) Do it for the KMuch~*

I know I'm following Hyung & Meg on tumblr already, but Kanda I dont think you ever told me what your tumblr url is? Or you did and im just going senile which is also fine If you let me know I'll totally follow you! I could always use more BAP on my dash (THERE IS ALWAYS EXO ON MY DASH, EXO IS EVERYWHERE, there is no escape)

Loki was too cool to get his groove on like everyone else, but Ato and Kiu had so much fun together, too much fun. I love them so much but they're so dumb, god help me. 2:34 - 2:42, Ato & Kiu are five years old, istg.

Ahh the Japan concert is cancelled, that makes sense. It's nice that lots of people are being respectful about the ferry incident, especially since it was so horrible
QtQ
QtQ

http://sks-kvb.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:21 pm

I am sorry for not giving my url at the beginning, but I guess it has been already worked out by both of us Wink Hope u don't regret it already, all post is food, kpop and random stupid things and a lot of Channie :3
All kpop activities are low in number, I feel terrible that I'm angry about this, I feel ofc very sorry about the ferry accident, but also I think they shouldn't postpone activities like this, I mean JULY?! SRSLY?!
kanda
kanda
handler

Back to top Go down

Post by QtQ Thu May 01, 2014 1:16 pm

Hahaww your tumblr is awesome Kanda! :D I've been appreciating the extra Himchan on my dash (theres never enough Himchan in the world, never).

I can see where you're coming from - things happen so fast in kpop that when groups stop promoting for a few months it feels like forever! It must be so awkward for them because it's like "oh no we're grieving" but also "come buy our latest albums! :D" The attitudes dont mix well!

Hopefully the time will pass by quickly! I'm excited about UKiss's comeback this month (SO EXCITED) I just hope they dont postpone it again ahh
QtQ
QtQ

http://sks-kvb.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum